Dutch Church

Plot of land on the corner of the River Moika and Nevsky Prospekt with the mansion of Jean-Baptiste-Alexandre Le Blond was awarded to the Dutch Reformed Church (1730). A church with a house for the pastor was built (1732). Paul Jacquot replaced it with a new building (1831–34). The church side wings housed shops, the exhibition hall of the Society for the Encouragement of Artists and private apartments.

Random articles